Thursday, October 8, 2009

I Ain't Down Yet!

There's a song in the Movie "The Unsinkable Molly Brown that says,
"I Ain't Down Yet!"
That's me!

"You've got to follow your passion. You've got to figure out what it is you love--who you really are. And have the courage to do that. I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dream."
Oprah


Okay, so things didn't exactly turn out like I wanted them to at Rock Shrimp. That's okay. No experience is ever wasted.

Life is about getting back up and fighting another round.

So that's what I'm going to do.

I made a split-second decision today to go ahead and do another show - the day after tomorrow.

Call me crazy, but I believe it's the right thing to do.
Even though I won't have a helper, that's okay.
Know why?

Because it's indoors, it's air conditioned, and I'll be the ONLY jewelry person there! mwah-ha-ha!


Here's the blurb for the event:

Come find your treasure at the First Annual Open Market at Amelia Self Storage in Fernandina Beach. Located on Bailey Road on Amelia Island, this market will be held on October 10 from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM. There will be something for everyone with a moonwalk, face painting, fire trucks, and fingerprinting for the kids.

Adults can enjoy finding treasure at a variety of sales booths and great BBQ, hot dogs, popcorn a bake sale and other refreshments will be available while you browse. The will be door prizes every hour and a Pirate will be sharing his loot, too!

See my Mail Chimp e-mail HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!