Saturday, July 18, 2009

Back in the Saddle Again


Went to work for a couple of hours yesterday, just so I could get a feel for how it will be when I return on Monday.
Felt good to be back and it was nice to know I'd been missed.

Now that I'm able to sit for longer periods, I've been updating my etsy shop with a few things, like this pretty pink cross necklace. I'm hoping to draw some traffic in by twittering my new items. It's amazing how quickly people go to the links! I can sit and refresh the page for a couple minutes and watch the numbers rise. Now if folks would BUY instead of just clicking!

The medical bill tally - so far - is $17,000 and counting. Phew! I'm going to have to sell LOTS of handcrafted jewelry to pay that off, huh? Good thing I still have a day job. LOL


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work as always! I'm glad you're getting the attention you deserve, even if they aren't buying yet. The economy is still bad out there. Another friend announced yesterday that she'd become "redundant."

    I hope you continue feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!