Saturday, July 4, 2009

How I spent my 4th of July


Last year's 4th of July was my very first Arts and Crafts Show. My beading buddy, Keli and I did the Stars and Stripes Festival in Fernandina Beach. I was so excited when I made my first sale!
This year, of course, I was unable to participate in the 4th of July festivities. I'd planned on going to the one in St. Marys, Ga. because it draws a bigger crowd. Maybe next year.
I'm having a PIF sale on patriotic items at my etsy store today. Already sold two things.

Meanwhile, I spent part of the day working on a bracelet, using the nice tray table Daniel bought me. He had to go to three different stores but finally found one at Target.
It's perfect!


I let Daniel have the couch for a few hours today while I watched stuff on the computer as I lay upon my futon. Caught up with the CSI NY episode where Lindsay and Danny's baby is born. Then I watched Red Shoe Diaries on Hulu. Oh, I sure do love that David Duchovny!

Okay - enough chair time for me.
..back to the couch!

1 comment:

  1. CSI is a good show to watch while you're on the mend. I'm glad your etsy shop is selling and that you're feeling well enough to do work on some jewelry. Feel better!

    http://www.StarlightBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!