Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fire and Sparkle - part three


As promised, here's the third installment of my designs using the beautiful Crystallized Swarovski elements from Artbeads.
This time I used
jet bicones and black diamond bicones as well as an interesting jet aquiline pendant and finished the design off with a lovely silver-plated graduated drop..
Notice the two little black diamond bicones near the pendant and where the delicate
silver plated curb chain joins the bicones.
I have really enjoyed working with these beautiful Swarovski components from
Artbeads. I think you should go check them out!
click on picture for closeup



FTC compliance disclosure, notice of material connections: the item in the previous post from Artbeads was provided as a promotional gift as part of the Blog Partner Program for review or design purposes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!