Saturday, November 7, 2009

Fire and Sparkle


I'm all a-sparkle to day, creating beautiful jewelry using
crystallized Swarovski elements from Artbeads.

The lovely and talented Lori Groenier shipped me a selection of these exquisite beauties and asked that I blog what I designed using them.

First of all, thank you SO MUCH, Lori, for your incredible generosity!

So far, I've completed one piece. Capturing the dazzle and brilliance of these Swarovski beads with a digital camera is much more difficult than using them in a design! I tried several different backgrounds and ended up using this lovely bit of lavender fabric. I hope it shows off the rainbows of color created by these fabulous Swarovski crystal beads with their aurora borealis finish. Aren't they something?!

Click on photos for closer view

I'm working on more pieces and will definitely share them with you as soon as they're completed!

Be sure to visit
Artbeads and check out their amazing selection of beautiful beads, findings and supplies.

FTC compliance disclosure, notice of material connections: the item in the previous post from Artbeads was provided as a promotional gift as part of the Blog Partner Program for review or design purposes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!