Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fire and Sparkle - part two


Still having a great time working with the beautiful crystallized Swarovski elements from Artbeads.

This time, it's the incredibly lovely and wildly versatile cuplink chain.

Since I only ordered one foot of this sparkly chain in each color, I decided to go with bracelets. I made two: one in black and one in crystal.
I added a few Swarovski jet bicone dangles, just for fun.
click on pix for closer view

For the crystal one, I pretty much just folded the chain in half and added a few fancy jumprings and a toggle. Voila! A bracelet.

The design possibilities with this cuplink chain are endless. Get some and try it out yourself.

You really should check out all the beautiful Swarovski elements....and everything else...at Artbeads. They offer free shipping and no minimum order!

Stay tuned - because I have one more piece to add to this Swarovski ensemble.


FTC compliance disclosure, notice of material connections: the item in the previous post from Artbeads was provided as a promotional gift as part of the Blog Partner Program for review or design purposes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!