Sunday, January 31, 2010

Chilly Sunday Four-Strand


When I went outside for a walkabout on our property this morning, I was glad I had my coat on! Brrrr! 43 degrees may not seem cold to you...I know it's nothing compared to some places where it's below zero and snowing but hey, I live in Northeast Florida. My blood is thin! LOL I've got two pairs of socks on and my feet are still cold! SOon as I finish this blog post, I think I'm going to go curl up in my chair under a blanket! I'm pleased to report I have made some progress on getting stuff together for my taxes but it's been awhile since I've made any jewelry so once I completed phase one of the tax prep this afternoon, I sat down and made this: click on photo for close-up view
Beautiful Chinese cloisonne beads combine with red aventurine beads and faceted Czech glass fire polished beads separated by glass bugle beads and crow beads in this 24-inch multi-strand necklace. It's for sale in my
Artfire Shop where 50 % of my profits are still going to Doctors Without Borders providing relief to Haiti.

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! I will have to remember to try seed beads to separate stones. It sure makes for a wonderful look. Thanks for the idea spark

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!