Thursday, June 11, 2009

Visible Praise


Sundress two is almost complete. Will do finishing touches and post photos this afternoon/evening. I intend to wear it to my first appointment with the surgeon at St. Vincent's tomorrow. 

Yes, it's finally FINALLY going to happen--and it's all thanks to my hero, Dr. G. 

Words cannot express my joy. Knowing that all this horrendous discomfort will soon be over is such an overwhelming relief!

True, I'm not that thrilled about having to undergo the scalpel once again but hey, if that's what it takes, bring it on!

At long last, a reason to smile!

To make my feelings of gratitude visible, I created this last night -- freshwater pearls and Celestial Crystal beads with an aurora borealis finish set off a beautiful silverplated crucifix.

God is Good!!

click image to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!