Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Biblio Beads


BIBLIO BEADS

Many thunderboomers over night here. But we can use the rain. Not easy to sleep with all that racket going on. Didn't want to turn on the computer for fear of lightning so I sat and made my first three bibliobeads. Some people call them book thongs but that name just conjures up all the wrong images to me so I prefer the more sophisticated label of bibliobeads. I figure anyone who reads might like a beaded bookmark. What do you think? click picture to enlarge
I just want to have lots of little impulse items available for the church sale. Yeah, I know. I said I wasn't going to do it. But you know what? It's for my church so....I kinda feel obligated.
Plus what the heck, you never know...people might just buy something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!