Sunday, March 29, 2009

Take a picture, Jasper


Picture Jasper Necklace

It took me three sessions over the weekend to finish it, but I'm very pleased with the results. Picture jasper donut, beads and chips accented by antiqued bronze pewter leaf drops and "hand made" hand charm. Yes, I did incorporate my beloved delicas in there, too. Click on picture to enlarge

Now I'd like to pose a question for those with etsy shops: Have you considered leaving etsy for any reason? Do you have both an artfire shop and an etsy shop? If so, where are your sales higher?

Reason I ask is that I'm considering switching to a different venue. Sales have been at a total standstill at etsy and I seriously doubt it's all due to the economy. Seems to me there are simply too many vendors there and the market is saturated.

Suggestions? Comments? Let me hear your thoughts on this...

Thanks and have a lovely Sunday.




1 comment:

  1. I really like this design with the dangles. I do have 2 stores, one on ArtFire. But it just has my valentine/sweetheart items in it. These are dbl listed on etsy also, but I doubt I continue to do that in the future. But no sales there either.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!