Thursday, March 19, 2009

--Getting the outdoor fair fever --




Just got these three dolphin watch faces in the mail today. Aren't they adorable? I'm a great fan of dolphins so one of these will find its way into my personal jewelry box.


The other two will be added to the collection of pieces I'm making up to take with me to Fun in the Sun in St. Marys in May.

My friend Keli and I shared a booth at the Rock Shrimp Fest in St. Marys last year and had a great time. I had my best day ever and sold over $200 worth of jewelry. WOO HOO! So anytime I get to go back to St. Marys, I'm there with bells on.

So glad it's finally time for outdoor fairs! Time to break out the tent again. YAY!





1 comment:

  1. The Bayou City Art Festival at Memorial Park starts March 27. I am ready! Have a very successful day at St. Mary's.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!