Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A new necklace and an old pain


Well let's see: today we have some good news
and some not so good news.
Let's go with the good news first, shall we?

I finally made something from some of the beads sent to me by my dear friend Ryk. They were so adorable, I just had to wait until the right design presented itself.
At last, these little darlings have taken their place beside firepolished Czech glass beads, celestial crystal glass cubes and several other types of beads in what I think is a rather stylish necklace. What do you think?

In other, less pleasant news, went back for my follow-up visit to the P.A. today. Told her the Elavil is working well and I'm sleeping blissfully at night...but still have this unpleasant and severely annoying discomfort up under my ribs.
This has been going on for lo, these many, many months and I am truly OVER IT, so to speak.
I've been through several physicians on this problem and no one can figure out what the deal is so I thought I'd try someone new.
She's not a doctor, actually, she's a Physician's Assistant.
Last time I was there, she gave me some meds for I dunno, acid stomach or some such nonsense. That's not the problem, sweetheart.

Now, don't get me wrong, I think she's quite capable, really. Perhaps I didn't explain it properly. I understand why she's reluctant to make any certain diagnosis until she knows for sure but geez, I HATE not knowing, you know?

SIGH

Anyway, she's ordered a cat scan because as she said, she can't really tell me what's wrong until she gets a look at my insides Okay.
A cat scan. Oh, joy!
And guess what? It's going to cost about $600! What fun!
And I have no health insurance.
*laughs hysterically*



3 comments:

  1. I hope all goes well with the CT scan. Taking care of yourself is expensive ... in more ways than one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the way you created your own unique pendant with the components. The double silver bar with the crystals is great. And matching the crystals, silver and the decorative art glass beads is great! Good Luck with the med tests Teri http://www.sandtcreations.com/wordpress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those colorful beads... You did great job on the necklace!! Beads jewelry is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!