Saturday, March 14, 2009

A little gift from the cats

So I allowed myself to sleep in this morning, seeing as how it's my birthday.
Yawned, stretched, rolled out of bed and toddled to the bathroom
and stepped directly into a puddle of cat pee.

UGH!!

NOT how I wanted to start my day!!
Looks as if I'm going to have to take one of the cats to the vet.
By process of elimination, I think it's going to be Helen.
She has been behaving oddly of late. I should have taken it as a clue when she pooped on my big cloth insulated grocery bag. How she ever got her hindquarters high enough to get poop on the handle, I'll never know.
HELEN





Anywho -
I ordered my birthday pizza just now. Since they don't deliver to our neck of the woods, I'll dispatch the spousal unit to go pick it up later on today just before suppertime.
MMMM Ultimate Pepperoni!!!

Yes, once a year, I will eat pepperoni even though normally I do not ingest dead animals!

Just because it's my birthday doesn't mean I can abandon the chores . I had my day all planned out but that cat pee episode meant some rearrangement to the plans. Now I have a vet appointment at 11:45 so there's not enough time to get the laundry done before that. FYI: I have to go to town to wash clothes because I don't have a washer and dryer in the house. So....

I've got about two hours to do whatever I want. Hmmm....I think I hear my bead board calling...


For anyone who's interested:
There's FREE SHIPPING today at http://adagiobeadcrafters.com/
It may be my birthday, but the treat is for you!



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to you! I hope somebody deliver a washer with a big bow today and a pizza. Enjoy! And tell the cat to behave or else...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!