Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm back...with apologies

I know I have neglected you all shamefully but I have valid excuses
Well, they're valid to me, anyway.

It's been a bit chaotic around my place for reasons I won't go into here. Suffice it to say my afternoons have been swallowed up by tax preparation. Yes, I know. If I'd kept after things all through my first six months in business, I wouldn't have to be doing it all at once now. But that's me: Miss Procrastination. SIGH The taxes are being done this afternoon - FINALLY! so at least that's one drawback eliminated. *checks it off list*

Anyway - I hereby faithfully promise to bring you all up to date over the weekend.
No, really. I will. Wedding details, the latest projects, and even ..gasp!..an award nomination!

Meanwhile, here's a picture of my beautiful sister in her awesome wedding gown.

Every bit of that red bandeau was intricately embroidered with seed beads, bugle beads and sequins, along with the entire hem and a large band down the back which ended in a small train. The gown was simply gorgeous. But by the time I could have taken a closeup of the dress after Rose had left for her honeymoon, my memory card was full! lol

One of the most wonderful parts of the entire celebration was being able to spend time with my Mother. We've lived apart since I was a tiny child and have only ever seen each other four times in my adult life. Having the opportunity to spend some quality time with her was precious.

That's all for now - gotta scoot off to my day job.

Be good to each other.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!